Blended Manure consists on Chicken, Cow and Sheep Manure at a ratio of around 10/45/45.
Blended Manure is pulverised for easy application. It's an all-purposes organic fertiliser, suitable for fertilising trees, shrubs, lawn, vegetables and flower gardens.
Blended Manure encourages vigorous and healthy plant growth. Our Manure Mix is composted and screened and can be used as a general fertiliser, soil conditioner or soil improver. It's a natural and organic product that will encourage worm activity in the soil, which in turn improves soil structure.
NOTE: Although containing only a small amount of Chicken Manure, care should be taken to avoid spreading Blended Manure too thickly around Australian Natives, Ferns, Young Seedlings and other sensitive plants due to how strong Chicken Manure is by nature.
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE BENEFITS:
- Enhances root development by improving soil structure
- Improves soil aeration and water retention in sandy soils
- Increases soil humus, which enhances soil structure
- Increases water penetration and reduces water run-offs in soils
- Provides a natural source of nitrogen
- Reduces the loss of nutrients from the soil
- Increases the activity of macro and microorganisms in the soil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.